Door County Jellystone Park™ Campsite Reservation Information
Our Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort™ of Door County looks forward to having you and your family join us for a wonderful camping experience.
We offer you 2 ways to make your Door County Camping Reservation.
Camping reservations are not accepted from Sept. 7, 2021 – Jan 1, 2022
Camping Reservation Policies
- Reservations are taken for two nights or more
- 2-night minimum on Memorial Day Weekend
- 3-night minimum on Labor Day and 4th of July weekend (including June 30 – July 6)
- All reservations paid by credit card require a $50.00 deposit per site. Visits of 5 nights or more paid by credit card require a $75.00 deposit per site. Credit card deposits, or payments in full, are charged at the time of reservation.
- The remaining balance of all reservations paid by credit card will be charged to the guest credit card during the week prior to the arrival date to follow COVID best practices by minimizing touch points and expediting your check-in process in our Ranger Station.
- Reservations made by check must be paid in full at time of reservation to follow COVID best practices by minimizing touch point and expediting your check-in process in our Ranger Station. If payment by check is NOT received within eight (8) days of the reservation date, the site may be automatically released for other campers.
- Families without reservations are always welcome!
- Credit card deposits are charged at the time of reservation. Sorry, no Visa, MasterCard, or Discover payments accepted for mail-in reservations (only deposits paid by check are acceptable.)
To ensure that all families who want to camp with Yogi Bear™ have the opportunity, any site, where a deposit is NOT received within 8 days of the reservation date, may be automatically released for other campers.
Camping Telephone Reservations
Telephone reservations are taken from March 6 – Sept 4. Call 920.743.9001
Best times to call:
- March – Mid-May: 10:00am – 5:00pm (M – F)
- Mid-May – Sept: 9:00am – 9:00pm
We would be happy to talk with you to help you plan your vacation! Please give us a call to speak with one of our qualified Rangers. Because we are available to help you with your reservations by telephone, mail-in reservations are NOT accepted once telephone reservations begin in March.
Mail-in Reservations are taken from Jan 2 – Feb 27.
Is The Mail-In Reservation Process Appropriate For Your Needs?
Mail-in reservations are taken primarily as a service to returning guests and groups who are familiar with our park and facilities. We value the importance of direct communication with our guests and strive to provide this attention when telephone reservations are accepted in March. Returning guests do not typically require telephone interaction when placing a mail-in reservation. If you are a new guest who has never visited our park, you are certainly welcome to make a reservation by mail; however, our office is not regularly staffed during this time of the year. Because of this limitation, we have provided an answering machine for you to leave messages regarding questions about the park and its facilities. We will gladly return your call when we are able to answer and address your questions. Please, no phone messages regarding the availability of specific sites – site assignments are determined strictly on a first-come first-served basis.
If you feel that the mail-in process is not right for you, please be certain that we will be glad to talk to you and accept your reservation in March when telephone reservations begin. Please be assured that it is our sincere desire to adequately address your concerns and provide the best possible camping experience at our park.
Mail-in Reservation Instructions
To make the mail-in reservation process most effective, the accuracy of the information that you provide on your mail-in reservation form is extremely important to assure proper campsite selection. We rely on your information to assign a campsite that fits your camping equipment (e.g., correct size, sewer hookup, etc.).
Print and follow the instructions included on the form.
Mail the form to:
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™
3677 May Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
What You Can Expect From Us
We will process site requests as reservations are received in the mail by postmark date. We cannot promise to assign a requested site, but we will try our best to accommodate specific requested sites. Unfortunately, your requested campsite may either be already taken by another guest, or your specified camping equipment may be incompatible with the size of the site.
Once we review your reservation request, we will either send a confirmation card as your acknowledgement that your request has been processed based on the information that you provided, or we may need to contact you by telephone to clarify information or inform you that your requested site is already occupied. A second payment notice will be sent to you stating the final payment required for Friday check-ins paid by check.
We hope that this procedure makes it easier for you to plan your visit with us.