Door County Vacation Cabin and Trailer Rentals
If you are looking for a vacation rental and something different than the standard hotel experience, please come and enjoy our fully furnished cabins, which provide an exceptional camping setting. Or as an option, a rental trailer is also available for your camping needs. Come and experience camping and activities and entertainment all within the confines of a family-safe facility. Maximum 6 people (2 adults max in Rental Trailers, and 4 adults max in Cabins) allowed in rental units. One family/one car per rental unit. No tents allowed at rental unit sites.
RENTAL UNITS INCLUDE:
- Bathroom, including shower
- Kitchen with sink, stove, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- Outside charcoal grill, fire ring and picnic table
- AC/Heat and TV/DVD
- Cabins: Sleeping arrangements vary. Please bring at most 2 full and 3 twin sheets for your family.
- Rental Trailers: Sleeping arrangements vary. Please bring at most 1 queen and 4 twin sheets for your family.
WHAT IS THE OCCUPATION CAPACITY:
Maximum 6 people (2 adults max in Rental Trailers, and 4 adults max in Cabins). One family/one car per rental unit. No tents allowed at rental unit site.
WHAT COOKWARE IS INCLUDED?
Pots and pans, most kitchen utensils, campfire hot dog forks, BBQ utensils, and a pudgy pie maker.
WHAT TO BRING?
Bed linens, pillows, towels, dinnerware, silverware, and personal items (soap, shampoo, dishwashing soap, etc.)
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am.
A $100.00 security deposit is required upon arrival payable with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. You will be contacted within 48 hours after your departure regarding any damages or potential charges. This deposit will be voided within 48 hours after check out if there are no damages or missing items found upon inspection.
NO SMOKING IN RENTAL UNITS | NO PETS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE RENTAL UNITS
You are welcome to visit our park and rent a cabin or trailer. Please note that failure to obey these rules may result in loss of deposit and termination of reservation. We must be courteous to individuals with allergies and other respiratory conditions.
Camping Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations prior to 30 days of arrival will receive full refund minus $25.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations 15 to 30 days prior to arrival will lose full amount paid.
- No refund is given for cancellations on notice received 14 days or less prior to arrival.
- No refund for no shows. If no show on reservation date without prior notice, the rental unit will be available for others without refund to you.
- No refunds for early departure.
DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY TO RENTAL UNITS! Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature. The FUN continues rain or shine! No refunds for early departures after check in.