Door County Jellystone Park™ Cabin and Trailer Rental Reservation Information
Our Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort™ of Door County looks forward to having you and your family join us for a wonderful camping experience.
We offer you 2 ways to make your Door County Cabin and Trailer Rental Reservation.
Rental Unit reservations are not accepted from Sept 3, 2018 – Jan 2, 2019
Cabin and Trailer Rental Reservation Policies
- 2-night minimum on weekends
- 3-night minimum on Labor Day and 4th of July weekend (including July 1 – July 7)
- Rentals require a 50% deposit at time of reservation payable with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover
- Holidays require full payment at time of reservation.
- The remaining balance must be paid within 14 days of date reservation is made or reservation will automatically be cancelled without refund of initial deposit. The remaining balance can be paid with check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Credit Card charges are processed immediately when reservation is made.
- Check-out time is 10:00am
- Check-in time is 4:00pm
- No check in or check out on Saturdays.
- Must be at least 21 years old to rent a unit.
- Maximum 6 people (4 adults max) allowed in rental unit.
- One family/one car per rental unit.
- No tents allowed at rental unit sites.
- NO SMOKING IN RENTAL UNITS and NO PETS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE RENTAL UNITS. Failure to obey these results may result in loss of deposit and termination of reservation. We must be courteous to individuals with allergies and other respiratory conditions.
Rental Unit Telephone Reservations
Telephone reservations are taken from March 2 – Aug 31. Call 920.743.9001
Best times to call:
- March – Mid-May: 10:00am – 5:00pm (M – F)
- Mid-May – Sept: 9:00am – 9:00pm
We would be happy to talk with you to help you plan your vacation! Please give us a call to speak with one of our qualified Rangers. Because we are available to help you with your reservations by telephone, mail-in reservations are NOT accepted once telephone reservations begin in March.
Mail-in Reservations are taken from Jan 2 – Mar 1
Is The Mail-In Reservation Process Appropriate For Your Needs?
Mail-in reservations are taken primarily as a service to returning guests and groups who are familiar with our park and facilities. We value the importance of direct communication with our guests and strive to provide this attention when telephone reservations are accepted in March. Returning guests do not typically require telephone interaction when placing a mail-in reservation. If you are a new guest who has never visited our park, you are certainly welcome to make a reservation by mail; however, our office is not regularly staffed during this time of the year. Because of this limitation, we have provided an answering machine for you to leave messages regarding questions about the park and its facilities. We will gladly return your call when we are able, to answer and address your questions.
If you feel that the mail-in process is not right for you, please be certain that we will be glad to talk to you and accept your reservation in March when telephone reservations begin. Please be assured that it is our sincere desire to adequately address your concerns and provide the best possible camping experience at our park.
Mail-in Reservation Instructions
To make the mail-in reservation process most effective, the accuracy of the information that you provide on your mail-in reservation form is extremely important.
Print and follow the instructions included on the form.
Mail the form to:
Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™
3677 May Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
What You Can Expect From Us
We will process rental requests as reservations are received in the mail by postmark date. Once we review your rental reservation request, we will contact you by telephone to answer your questions, finalize your reservation, and accept your deposit via credit card.
We hope that this procedure makes it easier for you to plan your visit with us.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days of arrival will receive full refund minus $25.00 administrative fee.
- Cancellations 15 to 30 days prior to arrival will lose full amount paid.
- No refund is given for cancellations on notice received 14 days or less prior to arrival.
- No refund for no shows. If no show on reservation date without prior notice, the rental unit will be available for others without refund to you.
- No refunds for early departure.
DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY TO CABIN AND TRAILER RENTALS!
A $100.00 security deposit is required upon arrival payable with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. You will be contacted within 48 hours after your departure regarding any damages or potential charges. This deposit will be voided within 48 hours after check out if there are no damages or missing items found upon inspection.